Saturday, April 17

Ohhhhh.... Its Been A While... ;)

Hehe i just love that part from scary movie with her "afro bush" lol

Well, it has been a while since i have written to any of my blogs, and well i stopped to try and see if it stops people interfering, and funnily enough since i have not written anything to it i have had no idiots causing hassle.. so maybe NOW i can continue to write my blog without the problems that they've caused from it!

Nothing much has changed in the last few weeks, except still trying to start to get over the operation, which i am not getting out properly... i dont want it to be an ongoing thing, but i guess i just think:
"im 22, in a way i have half my reproductive system... am i 'normal' etc."

On the upside (i think) I have bought myself alot of stuff on ebay... items such as:
HEADPHONES - BRAS (yes they are brand new...) - HAIR EXTENSIONS - HAIR STRAIGHTNERS - NEW CAMERA - DVDS...
I have not done too bad, considering i have been selling too...!

Got my new bras today, including one of my dvds and my hair straightners, so i am trying out all those before i go out tonight,
oh yeh main reason for why i am writing this lol - i am going out tonight with my uncle, to do star gazing! =) - but this time i am going with him to an event in Guildford ...!!!
I have been out before with my uncle, but that was in September time..? - i am waiting on getting a telescope through him too...
I have been taking images of Venus Thursday night and i took picture of the Moon & Venus last night... my camera is a standard compact 10mp camera with 3x optical zoom!
(I bought myself a new one with 7mp and 10x optical zoom!...so i will be able to get better images hopefully)

Here is an image of the moon i took with venus shining below it:


I am hoping to get some new pictures tonight, as my uncle will be showing me just how i can take better images - not that it matters, but it be useful when i sell my camera i have now to make up for buying the new one..
Who knows, i might just get some pictures of some Galaxies.. or maybe even Saturn or Mars (as they're out the same time not long after Venus - between approx half 8 and 9pm - which you have to look to the WEST for!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment