Tuesday, April 27

Race For Life - Breast Cancer Research Charity

I dont actually have a clue who reads this or who doesnt, and what 'audience' this goes out too..
but i wanted to share this,

My mum is taking part in the Race For Life at Fontwell in June, and i want to see if i can help her get some more sponsers!
She is doing it in memory of her mum, whom died in 1996 of Breast Cancer aged 56. And this year (in June) it would be her 70th Birthday.. to which is why mum is doing it this year in aid of her.
(this is my nan - left)

I myself did a mini fundraiser last year for Cancer Research, i held a Disco type event with Raffles And tonnes of 80's musics.

I hope that who ever reads this, stops by the link and makes a donation, no matter how much big or small it all helps and it goes towards
Breast Cancer Research.

I will be posting the link over a few of my websites.. i really hope that we can help make a difference.


SUPPORTING THE FIGHT FOR THE CURE OF BREAST CANCERS



Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment