Saturday, May 15

I Is Now, 23!!!

And to be honest, i feel no different than i did when i was 22!! lol

Only difference is, is that i am now 1 year closer to 30 *sigh*


I did, however have a lovely day with my mum & aunty michelle.. and then spending the evening with Tim!
We didnt go out in the end, as i was tired wondering around Chi all afternoon... so we had a TakeAway and watched a film... and it was lovely :)
We are however hoping to go out in the week to make up for not going out on my birthday (again lol)
For my birthday i got:
Money - Clothes - B-day Girl Balloon (x2 lost first one) - Daughter Keyring - Stargazers handbook - Notepad with matching address book - magnet! oh, and i should get my hanging baskets tomorrow from my aunty :)

Very chuffed with what i got to be honest.

We started the day in Lloyds bar in Chi, had some lunch - i had all day breakfast *yum* and then we tried some of the Cocktail Pitchers - we had a Cherry Orchard.
Then went to wonder around chi - and posted my sicknote recorded...! and then when we had finished we went into the pub opposite the Cathedral and had another cocktail pitcher and that was called a Fuzzy Navel.

No comments:

Post a Comment