Sunday, April 28

You Learn Something New Every Day..


I was sitting here thinking to myself about the best/quickest possible way of accessing some squared paper, on a Sunday afternoon, and have no way of getting to town to obtain it.

So, I thought I would see if there was a way to print squared paper out.. I didn't know if this was possible, so I googled it, only to find that the image search was NOT helpful at all, although it did offer some kinds of squared paper to print, but wasn't really what I was looking for.
But, I found a website that enables you to print out squared paper, in a range of sizes..
2x2 or 3x3 or 4x4 etc.
How cool is that!?
Sorry, but I just had to share, I am a little whacky and strange like that!!

But at least now, I can design my own cross stitch layouts for me to make! Now that's a plus
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment