Thursday, March 25

What Is Happening To Me..?

This morning i woke up to my "brother" hurling abuse about me and to me over my facebook page... and i still have not got down to the "real" reason.. he keeps saying:
- "your the biggest bitch in the world"
- "your a BULLY"
- "you ruined my life"
and various things along that line... but the one thing that hurt me the most was this:
"You ficked your life up by getting knocked up. Its your fault all this and I'm glad your baby is dead, i don't care! you would had ruined it's life, like you do everyone elses"
..to what did i deserve those cruel words!?
I tell you why i think i got that kind of abuse - i stood up for my mother, he was hurling abuse at her because..
1 - his phone was barred and didnt know why
2 - his ps3 controller wasnt working, so went up stairs to bash it up some more
3 - mum paid HIS phone bill and threatened her because it wasnt HIS fault (yet the sim is in HIS phone.. work that out)
i cant believe that my own flesh and blood, my own brother, would use them cruel words! i have never ever heard anything like it, and i have had abuse thrown at me before now many a times!

It was dreadful.. my brother was there when i got the results of my pregnancy..
my brother was there sitting with me in the ambulence when i had to go to A&E as i was bleeding.. 
my brother was there with me sitting in A&E
my brother was there talking about how cool it would be to be an uncle and how he would like to be called
my brother was there for me that day i found out it was ectopic..
my brother was there for me few days later when i come back from the hospital after the emergancy operation
....all these things he had done for me and been there for me which was just amazing to then turn around few days later and say these harmful words...?

I'm deeply hurt, and deeply gobsmacked

=(

^This Is Me, Dan & Becci (92/93)^

^ this is me with dan (04/05) ^

^ this is most recent pic of dan and me (08/09?) ^

...we looked so happy.... what on earth happened to my brother....?

No comments:

Post a Comment