Saturday, March 13

Why Are People Cruel & Heartless....?

Today..

I am being blamed for ruining someones life, when i have done nothing to this person in question.
For months and months and months she has been told where to go and to leave me alone etc. but she ignores mine and tims requests and turning it around to say that he doesnt want me and he wants her etc. and thats how it goes..
Tonight i have been told that i will have killed two babies...
but i genuinly cannot see how i have done this, i am the one who has been recieving messages saying stuff like:
"im going to abort my baby just to keep you happy"
"i am taking all my tablets just to make you happy"
..she keeps threatening me with killing her self etc, and blaming it all on me, i do not understand why...

It aint my fault that tim doesnt want her,

but because she knows of my BPD(borderline personality disorder) & Anxiety & Depression.. she now knows about the baby i have just lost.. etc.
she knows that she can get to me because of the way i am!

she has sent me a picture tonight of what is meant to be her baby ... telling me that it was that that i would be killing!

i am distraught and very mixed up and confused, how can someone put that amount of pressure on someone..
i myself do not know if i am coming or going as it is let alone having some mental case telling me i am killing her baby

i've also recieved endless amounts of threats to be beaten to a pulp... and everything

=(

i am genuinely feeling fed up...
fed up with being threatened to be beaten to a pulp
fed up being the reason why someone is aborting their baby
fed up with being the reason why she has to cause problems
i aint exactly done anything to her, it aint my fault that tim dont want her... is it!?


i am so confused.. distraught.. scared.. mixed up...

No comments:

Post a Comment