Saturday, March 5

Frogs..

On my facebook, one of my friends on my friends list has two tiny little frogs, i wish i could have one!! these are kept in a fish tank as they are special types of frogs.

I was just thinking that i would like to have one or two in a fish tank, they are pretty nifty little things as i have seen them before in pet shops in the aquarium section.

I love aquatic stuff, anything water just interests me, which is why i was happy when there was an aquatic center in our town, but now has been replaced by Cash Converters.

When visiting pet shops, i always look out for the fish, same with garden centers i love being around fish in there also, it smells but it never bothered me that much,
Maybe, instead of frogs, i should get fish..??

My cousin got a little frog for her daughter, but some how, they lost it!
(it either got eaten by the fishes or jumped out of the bowl, i cant remember if they found it)

hmmm... if i want frogs, then why dont i just go up to the duck pond or something, and get me some frog spawn and get me some tadpoles.. start from there?
Well, i would.. but unfortunately i cannot access the pond we have here, so thats out of the question, this year! but who knows, maybe next year?
I mean, we did find a Newt whilst digging up in the garden in the summer, as they say the possibilities are endless.

I would like to have something aquatic though.. maybe fish or a turtle, maybe even a little terrapin!!!

Hmmmm...

either way i would like to have one or the other. my favourite fish are the neon ones (left) but then terrapins (right) do look pretty cool..

Choices Choices.. so hard to pick!


What i do want, is tadpoles...

No comments:

Post a Comment