Tuesday, March 1

Tattoo, Tattoo, Tattoo...?

man oh man

there are so many different tattoos out there i cannot seem to pick one, or something suitable to represent anything..
I want 3 different tattoos

1.
Breast Cancer Ribbon with NAN written on it with her date of birth and death - reminds me of my nan!

2.
A special tattoo for Billie, my named Ectopic.. was thinking:
B with angel wings
Heart with B in the middle
Angel written in chinese symbols
Billie written in chinese symbols (trouble is there are 2 male & female, but i had to pick a unisex name!!)

3.
A cat, to represent my love for my cats i have now, and the ones whom has passed... :)

But, where on earth shall i put them???

The cat i was thinking about going on my inside ankle.. as its only going to be a simple outline..

but its where i am going to put the other two is the problem!

I think i might get one on my shoulder, and other on my wrist, but its going be difficult with my scarring.. oops!


Back to the drawing boards!!! lol

Will post my designs i like so far i think, then maybe if someone reading this wants to help me, they can!

No comments:

Post a Comment