Tuesday, May 22

Monday 21st May

Yesterday I met my mum in town, so we could do a little shopping for my late birthday present =)

I used some money from my other half to buy myself a nice new dress and a pair of new sunglasses as mine got broken =(
They're well cool, they've got butterflies on =)

I got a new dress, 2 new tops and 2 new pairs of leggings.. ALL in my favorite colour: BLUE!!!

Sooo chuffed with them all, they will all go with each other!
woopwoop

I had a lovely time, the only thing that spoilt it was my trip up the doctors ;)
Because now I am 25 I've had to have my Cervical Screening Test done.. BOOHOO!! It wasn't as bad as I thought especially as I knew what to expect with the speculum as I had one used when I had the ectopic 2 years ago. I didn't know what to expect really from having this done as I've never had it and no one has ever spoke to me about it and no one gave me a proper explination!
If anyone is due to have one, I would advise going.. There is nothing to be afraid of, I know, because I did it.. Didn't think I would, but I did =)

I then went back to a couple of shops and spent a little bit more money, and then we went into the pub in the town called Hatters.. Where we had a drink and a natter, whilst I was coughing to death from my cold, and sneezing and blowing my nose - soo embarrassing!!
But it was nice to see my brother for a little while.. Even though he was supposed to give me something for my birthday.. I now have to wait till next week! Ruined my chances of getting 2 pitchers for £10 in Hatters!
Even so, I had a good evening..

Chilled out with my cat and other half watching a bit of telly.. Watched the last episode of the season for Two and A Half Men.. Had to wipe back a tear, but I am soooo glad they're back in the Autumn (Fall) with their new season.. Season 10 I do believe

*** YAAAY ***

No comments:

Post a Comment