Tuesday, May 22

Feeling Hot.. Hot.. Hot!!

Woah.. What a bloody day!!

I cannot get over how HOT it was out there today, I seriously thought and felt at one point that I was melting! Cannot get over it.. Soo awful
But, one good things came out of it as such, because I attempted to use a lawn mower today  =O
It was a little hard work, and it was awkward to use but I did the best I could.. So I was chuffed because at least I tried =)

Afterwards, I took a few pictures of the flowers/weeds growing in the garden.. We planted some vegetables and stuff in the ground a few weeks ago, but because of the amount of rain we've experienced we think they drowned =(
We lost those, but we do have some potted up and ready to plant, which isn't so bad I guess.. But a lot has been drowned, poor little seedlings..

Watched my other half rotovate the ground a little so he could plant some potatoes in the ground which is fun, I even took pictures of that.. They look well cool the way they look like they've been "frozen in time" hehe
Down side is that he hit a baby slow worm =( I picked it up with a bit of a dead daffodil to investigate, and it's tongue was still coming in and out.. So that was a good sign!
Got it wet to try and bring it out of shock and checked a few hours later, and it was gone.. So glad that it's ok though.. Poor lil thing!
It was diddy..

On another note, there seems to be another seagull in the same spot as there was one 2 years ago, so with a bit of luck in a few months time we may see some baby seagulls again - YAY

Been a lovely day, even though I felt was melting..

No comments:

Post a Comment