Monday, June 18

I am a happy little bunny today..

Today, I finally worked out HOW to install Paint Shop Pro on Linux - Ubuntu.
I set up a little blog page about it and how I installed Paint Shop Pro 8 for other people on Linux whom are also struggling with not having the program available on Linux.
The downside is that I have been working in Paintshop Pro X2.. Which means ALL the stuff I have done before will no longer work :(
But at least NOW anything I do in the future can be saved properly on PSP 8.
ALSO, I now have Antenna, a website designing software on my laptop so I can get back into doing that and design a website that I have been working on for a little while..

Its nice to feel a little good about myself, even though I have a lot on my mind at the moment..

Be glad when there is more sun available, as the last few weeks have been awful with winds and rain.. No fun. Plus, the weather has killed some of the seeds that have been sown..
Seems the only thing that's able to grow is Weeds & Potatoes..

Still.. Better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment