Tuesday, July 29

Rest In Peace Rik Mayall 1958 to 2014



R.I.P Rik Mayall 7 March 1958 – 9 June 2014

Now this, this is something that I still cannot get my head around...
How can this amazing funny man be ..... dead??

I loved the Young Ones, Bottom, Guest House Paradiso and not forgetting Drop Dead Fred!

I got chocked up when I read Ade Edmondson's tribute about Rik,
"There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing. They were some of the most carefree stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him. And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish b------."

Or the picture that has been circulating facebook:

I think it might be safe to say, that this is something that will not sink in, not now, not ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment