Wednesday, December 24

T'was The Night Before Christmas...

I can't believe that it is the 24th December 2014!!
Where has this year gone!?


I have mixed feeling's this year though, I am looking forward to seeing my sister, brother-in-law and nephew for tea and for them to open their pressies and to open ours from them.
But, I do feel sad due to the amount of stories on Facebook with picture's and status' about their children opening letter's from Santa, leaving out milk and cookies or mince pies and also some food for the reindeer it does upset me a little bit because I should be doing all of this myself keeping the magic and the spirit of Christmas alive.. I do make a big thing about Santa when it comes to the little ones and my nephew being one of them as he's learning a little more about it this year which is good :)

Although there are people missing from our life, in our hearts and mind is where they'll stay.

Gotta find my Christmas Spirit in me ready for tomorrow evening when I have tea at my sister's
Wish me luck


Wishing All Of You Out There A Very Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year
<3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment