Saturday, November 28

My Brothers 17th Birthday

Here are some pictures that was taken on my brothers birthday tea that my mum held for him, that was meant to be a bit of a suprise, but i was running late, as i fell asleep in the bath *oops* but still my brother had a good time, despite dad, but hey.. as i keep telling everyone we have each other and thats all we need, and if dad doesnt want much to do with us then so be it, it aint out loss's at the end of the day thats his... but anyway, here are some pictures that was taken.


Dan (My Brother) with Mum Holding Birthday Gateaux:


This Is My Cousin Amy With Summer (her daughter) And Me:

 

This is My Mum With Summer:

 

This Is Dan (my brother) With Summer:




This Is Becci (my sister) With Summer:

 

This Is Me With Summer:



We had fun despite a few missing guests and few missing family members, but we had a few laughs and few tears, but still was nice having the family together for a tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment