Tuesday, November 24

Welcome To My Blog.

Hello, and welcome to my blog.
I am new to all this as i have never used a blog site before, and i am going to be doing it based upon me and my problems, so admittedly i am very nervous as i get judged a lot and i often get the mickey taken out of me or bullied - although admittedly i have kept this locked up deep in side now for a while and no one really knows anything about me anymore for i fear of opening up.
But here i will keep an online type diary including the one i have been keeping for the last 2-3 months about myself and my problems, i am not sure if i should start from the beginning by copying and pasting things over to show what i have been doing and going through for the last few months.
I am hoping that if i did this that i could hopefully make new friends, and find people similar to me or having problems like i am to help others and to gain help and support from other people.
I will be adding one big bulk blog with the entries i have been keeping for the last 2 months, so it gives a better understanding of what i have been going through instead of posting 1 and hoping people know,
i shall also post a blog with some information about me, so that would also help you to know more about myself as well as listening and reading about my problems.

I hope to get out of this blog:
- New Friends - if possible
- Gain Help
- Help Others

i hope that you will follow me and comment or do what ever it is you do on the blog sites as i have never used one up till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment