Monday, December 6

Happy 18th Birthday

On the 26th November, my baby brother turned 18!!
I just still cannot believe it! Time has certainly flown by..

We had a little tea party thing we always do at the house for birthdays, and then he had a party the next day!!

Not many people turned up though, which i have to admit was bit sad, but knowing my brother had a great night regardless of the faces whom didnt show!!

Still... I got to dance with my Cousins Daughter, if only for a little while hehe
Cant believe how grown up she is now.. time has definatly flown by!!



My Brother (the birthday boy) And I

My Mother & I

My Brother (the birthday boy) - Me - My Sister


It's been over a week now since my brother turned18, and i still cant believe it happened!!!

2 comments:

  1. From the photos it looks as though you enjoyed yourself too :)

    Did your brother get the gift sets above as an 18th birthday present? Is the champagne bottle personalised? I recommend Champagne Gifts for all birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture to which you are refering to is actually a stock photo,
    I took it off ebay to use it as an example.

    But i will look into it for other occasions due to arrise! :)
    Thanks so much for your comment x

    ReplyDelete