Tuesday, February 8

My Late Welcome To 2011

I know it is bit late, but happy new year!!! lol

I have been meaning to write to this for days but i just hadnt seem to had the energy or effort or even motivation to write or say anything..
Not much has happened, had a good and interesting christmas though, I spent it with my mum, mums partner and my sister showed up for half of it before going back to her boyfriends place, after forcing us to watch Eclipse i might add..!! lol
(cant complain, i guess, i did actually enjoy it)

I have been struggling a little bit with current situations and problems, but i am getting there! i have to, i gotta be the strong one for once, but it is proving difficult, at times!!

Today [08:02:11]

I am trying to tidy up, but again that is proving difficult when i do not seem to have the energy or motivation to do anything today, doesnt help that i am tired i guess, but still i just cant be bothered today!!
- have opened up some windows to let the air circulate a little, so least that is something, even if it is small hehe

Couple of days ago, [04:02:11]
My mum decided that it was time to sort through the garage, so we hired a skip and started going through the endless amounts of junk that was clogging up in the doorways and throughout the garage.
Came across few "vintage" stuffs that i forced my dad into letting me keep *grin* was hard, but i managed to twig it in the end hehehe
Found some of my stuff that i had not seen in 5 years also, reasons for some of it being so long was because of the fact that i had moved out, and away in 2005 to live with a boyfriend in Preston, so i was limited to the amount of things i could keep and take with me, so i managed to save all my dolphin photos and ornuments, even found all my 18th birthday present items i had not seen since i was given them.. so that was nice!
Just dont know what to do with all of them, if i should keep them boxed, use them, or allow someone else to have better useage of them more than what i had...?
ooh ooh ooh... even found my prom dress!! =) now that was cool, as i not seen my prom dress since i wore it in 2003...!!! Went to try it on, but it doesnt fit me :( didnt realise until after i tried it on that it was a size 18, well now, i am a size 22-24 (my bust) - i could had squeezed in it if it wasnt for the melons...! haha
- i did feel that i again should allow it go to a new home, for someone on ebay, for a Bridesmaid dress at a wedding, or another prom! - have warned it needs dry cleaning smells of storage!

There isnt much more i can say at the moment, apart from trying to rack my brains about last years events, which for some reason i had kinda forgot..!!! :( i cant believe i have pretty much forgotten most of what i went through, but i often dream about it and see if happening, which hardly makes sense...

Still... there are things i need to focus on and sort out!! Maybe instead of writing i should continue with my washing....???
FAT CHANCE..! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment