Thursday, February 24

Tattoo, Tattoo, Tattoo...?

So i have been thinking for a while that i want a tattoo, well admittedly i have always liked the idea of having one, so i would like one now!
Except, i want something that is meaningful to me. something that represents something..

So thats where i have got stuck.

I have come to the conclusion i would love to have 3 tattoo's!
(yes three)

The main one i want is for Billie, no matter what people say and think, he/she was still apart of me for 3 months regardless..!

So, for him/her i am thinking of..
- a letter B with angel wings
- a chinese symbol of Angel
- Billie in chinese symbols
- a star with a letter B in the middle

....ok the possibilities are endless, oops! hehe
But still, at least that would be meaningful, to me.

2nd
Is to represent my Nan, whom died of breast cancer in 1996.
So i would love to have a pink ribbon with her name and dates somewhere on my body

3rd
is to represent my love for cats, which would also go towards my 3 i have now, including our beloved Lucky whom died few years back, also Whiskers my nan's cat..

Hmmm....

Well, i have myself plenty of ideas now! so i think i will just print them off, and get out the art book and start drawing and designing myself..

Woop Woop

so exciting, i might actually get my arse in gear this time, i hope!!

teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment