Saturday, July 28

Computers & Technology Are So Frustrating...

So I went to use my external hard drive the other day and found that it would not turn on! I tried changing plugs around and seeing if that made a difference, but apparently not! I paid out for a new USB cable as I found my old one became quite loose, but no even with the new cable it didn't want to turn on! It was suggested to pick up a standard 12v power supply so I picked up a multi head one just in case I brought the wrong size!
New power cable came today but it looks like paying out for a new power cable has helped! I tried the different heads and none of them seem to be working and I am now stumped as to why.. It worked a few weeks ago when I last used it and I am usually very careful with how I look after and store it.

I am not sure what to do at the moment as I am now worried that I cannot get into my hard drive and scared that I have lost everything because my drive is full of pictures of my Nephews and Godson from when they were babies up till now :(

Please let me find some answers and I can get back into my hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment