Friday, January 29

Dont You Just Love Thursday...?

Today was a strange day..
what with having a crap nights sleep wednesday.. oops! still.. i managed to survive the day..
It started with a interview/meeting at a place for my benefit .. which turned out not to bad so bad, i told the truth admitted my problems and whats going on with me in myself and with my issues around me and problems too..
then realised at the end of it that i knew her from when i was a child - which was kinda embarrassing but it at least made it less scary for me, as i had to go alone for this due to no one able to help, as my sister was working, same with my mum..
went into town see if anything i can buy with my pennies, but i couldnt find anything except a new top - which costed me just £6 in New Look!
i bumped into Jennyfer and spoke with her for a little while and walked with her to bus stop, she got on her bus and then i waited around for mine and come home!
omg i was so board when i got in, it was just me and the cats, and although pebbles tried her hardest to sit in my lap whilst im sitting at the computer in the computer chair with my legs crossed... it was just boring lol even facebook or playing scrabble didnt do anything!!!
I met my new friend Michael last night.. that was fun.. lovely lad! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment