Thursday, January 28

Yummy Maltesers..

 

I love maltesers.. i bought a couple of packets whilst i was out on my travels in town yesterday, and i am now at 06:30am eating another packet, i am awake anyway due to nervousness about today (got interview thing for my benefits) and because i dont feel 100% (again *grr*)  - all it is is the sniffles things (i hope)
I have had a cigarette and i still feel sicky inside along with the butterfly feelings i get when nervous..


Back to Maltesers...


When i eat Maltesers, i think i eat them differently to others, maybe? - not sure ..
I suck the outside - break the chocolate coating off so it crumbles in my mouth, and then i suck the honeycomb thing inside and let it crumble in my mouth, and there you go... 
thats how i eat mine! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment