Wednesday, January 27

Is Brave..

Why you ask?

..because i actually went out ALONE ... lol stupid i know (to some) but i actually managed to do it :s - although however, i did cheat... i thought i would get me a weekly bus ticket, to attempt to get me out (hope it works) so i made some use of that today going to and from the shops lol
i was nervous but i knew it had to be done so i had to go, wasnt too bad, was kinda fun - in a way..

Tomorrow is what i am nervous about!!
in the morning i have an interview thing for my Benefits in town, should be interesting, as i have to do that alone too :(
my friend is taking me, which aint too bad, and aint much of a problem, its just hoping i manage to survive the interview and what i got to do in the meantime, as i am unsure!

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly and i dont pass out or cause problems lol i know what i is like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment