Friday, January 1

Welcome 2010..


The first blog of 2010

I celebrated 2010 in with family, it wasnt the party i had expected but i did spend it with:
My Aunt & Uncle, Grandparents, their friend Anne & my Uncles Mum too..
I watched them singing on the karaoke and singing on the PS2 games Singstar. then we sat down and played a couple of rounds of the Buzz Game Sports.. i wasnt very good at it i know nothing about sports lol but i do however know a fair amount of Music, but where the Music Quiz is only 4 players.

I trust and hope that everyone had a brilliant new year and a brilliant fun filled pary night last night to celebrate in 2010.

I have not made no New Years Resolutions, as of yet, but there could be a slight chance i may make some as there are a few things i would like to change i think, and i would also need to sort myself out properly this time as it is a new start and a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment