Monday, January 11

Snow Snow Snow...

well for the last week or so now, all thats outside the window is snow.. and ice and more snow and ice! lol

I have not been out, and i have not really wanted to, because it is just to darn cold.. and in some ways dangerous.
I have some more pictures of what i have taken in the snow, including my first attempt to build and make a snowmans! - and well it kinda looks really demented - but it didnt really help that i tried to give me snowmans 'breasts' - oops! lol

I have also been suffering for the past few weeks with a cold and a cough, which isnt fun either, because what with feeling the effects of that, and the cold outside, just is not fun!

I seriously cannot wait for it to be alot safer outside and be able to walk without falling over and hurting myself - again! lol

Here are some pictures for the start of 2010 with the snow....



 

 

 
 ok so this is my demented snowman! lol it has little bear ears.. and 'breasts' also! lol
...god knows what i was thinking when i tried to make this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment