Sunday, January 3

Orange..

what a load of pants..!
i went into the orange store to look at phones and i felt that going on orange would be ideal because of the deals and benefits to the top ups etc. would be great for me, but i had no idea how wrong i would end up being!!
..i rung up when i was allowed to have my phone for christmas on christmas day, so i rung virgin to change over my number to orange got my codes etc. and at first the person wasnt much help and then second time i was told that it had been set up and that it would change over on the 29th december 09 between 11 and 4 so i rung up when my number hadnt changed and it said it could take up till midnight, so i waited, and waited, new years eve (31st december 09) i tried to ring to find out what was going on, and first time round i got hung up on without being answered and the second time around i was on phone for 10mins before the woman hung up on me, so i left it hoping it would change and still it hadnt, so i rung up today again to see what going on and the man hung up on me this time after asking me to 'hold please'
:( its not fair why cant they just change my number over and stop faffing around and stuffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment