Saturday, January 30

Ohhh i just love my PINK camera..!!

Ok, so i thought i needed a change of Camera's, partly because the one i use has to take AA batteries, and i wanted one that had a proper chargeable battery like the Li-Ion batteries that come in Phones.. so i went out and scoured Curry's, Argos and Ebay 
(ebay was incase i couldnt find anything i wanted instore or if could get cheaper)
I did originally want this one:- Kodak M320 - Red ..but i then changed my mind and then wanted this one:- Alba SL1230 and then this one:-Hitachi HDC-1087E.. but i couldnt decide through them all so i ended up on EBAY scouring for a cheap one.. and believe it or not, i did find a cheap one, but i didnt just find ONE lol i actually found TWO so i have 2 cheap 10MP cameras now and i am happy .. and they are both rechargable Li-Ion batteries =)
So the camera i own is:
  
Snazzy.. dont you think!?
i have always wanted a coloured camera, as i have always used VIVITAR and they have always been Silver..


So far i have taken these pictures with my camera:

Meeeee....

My Mummy and Meee....

  My Brother Dan, Mum and Mee...

 Pebbles Sleeping On Box...
 


Not bad pictures actually.. i havent gone far with my camera yet, although i should really jump the bus with my weekly ticket and go wherever the bus takes me and just take random pictures lol
..trouble is it is boring on your own *sigh* i might just persuade someone get a daily ticket and come out with me for the day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment