Saturday, October 9

9th October

... I know it has been quite a while since i posted, but i have very good reasons for this which i will try to explain as much as possible.

1.
I was being followed on this blog, so i stopped writing for a while because people were making stuff up and saying i had said something - which was untrue!

2.
I didnt feel like posting for a while.. so i started up a new blog talking about my problems and everything, which i will not be linking through to this one for the fear of the people stalking me on this account getting the other one and using everything against me - which i have to say is NOT fair!

3.
The summer wasn't so bad, so i was in the garden doing my garden or out helping friends with small jobs!

But i am going to use this one to talk about everything else, BUT my problems - or upsets as i feel this isn't going to help with people whom don't even know me well judge me based on my past/problems - when them too have problems or similar to what i been through, and yet have ago at me and hurl abuse at me, which is hardly fair!

Bare with me whilst i continue writing this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment