Sunday, October 31

Happy Halloween..

Happy Halloween..

I've nothing planned for tonight, nor do i plan on dressing up...
I have never really had the chance to do all of the 'Halloween Stuff'..

Everyone i see on facebook at the moment is going out with their kids, dressing them up in lil cute outfits and going out 'trick or treating' carving up pumpkins etc etc etc.

I went to a Halloween Party once, in 1998 or 1999 when i was at school, a lad called Tom at school had invited me, I was dressed up like a Witch! (nothing like the picture though lol)
I had everything but the cape, so i made one out of bin liners lol so funny... Never really went to a party like that before, so this was of course my first time... 
I don't remember much i think we went off trick or treating i not sure i cant remember.. but i am sure it was a good night...?

I even tried holding one of my own Halloween parties once, that wasnt too bad.. didnt do anything exciting really, listened to music had some stuff to eat and listening to music, and then went off around the park near where i live and went out for a while - wasnt anything exciting really lol just bit of fun!
Was going to hold one the year after but my dad took ill.. so i wasnt able to do it because dad was rushed to hospital!

Never really did anything like that again, nor was i invited to anything like it...!


Mind you, it is giving me some ideas for what to do next year! may even think of doing another charity event such as the one i held for Cancer May 2009!!
...Least i could plan this one a little bit better than my cancer one... I hope! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment