Friday, October 22

My New Friends Pinkie & Blueie WotWot

This is to welcome my new stuffed friends, big enough to fit in my pocket,

Pinkie & Blueie WotWot!

I bought these two in the Fabulos 99's shop in our town, and fell in love with them both, there was actually 4, but was only allowed to buy 2 =(
When i next in town providing the other 2 are still there, i will get the other two!
This is them both in McDonald's not long after i bought them..
The Blue One on the left = Blueie
The Pink One on the right = Pinkie!!

These are the WotWots!! :)

So cute aren't they, in a weird and wonderful way with their big wide eyes, teehee

I have decided to "Cruise" around and take them with me everywhere i go, and take photos of them in strange and wonderful places... hey.. least it is something to keep me occupied i guess, even if i is childish! ha ha i have few more photos but i am not sure if i should share on here, or on facebook!!!
I would really like to see if i can get them over the world, how amazing would that be, i can send them out to people over the world, starting with people in the UK and going from there, then they'd get to see the world. and they'd have to post the pictures on facebook and stuffs so can see their current location etc.
Now that would be amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment