Monday, October 25

Its Official I Am Mad...

Which i think is so so true...

Today i spent about 10-15 mins watching a LadyBird..
It was walking around and around the window, even getting itself caught up in spider's webs, and then untangling itself, even a spider went to go for it..
at which point i was worrying, and hoping the spider doesnt eat him! :(
Was even talking to it too.. but i was actually hoping that it would come into the window but it carried on walking on the black stuffs that keeps the windows in place.. but still it was nice! lol
I hate insects.. and flies etc. but the one insect i am not afraid of, never have is a LadyBird.. i still get jumpy and scared when they fly off my finger/arm etc. but other than that i could sit with lots of them walking over my fingers hands and arms!
I love them.. even if they are weird looking...! - it is true!

Had bit of a weird day today.. The electric run out, and where i am bit funny about going out on my own and walking everywhere i thought i would cheat, and get the bus, thinking it was a good idea - but no, i was wrong! a job that would've taken me almost an hour on foot or approx 30mins by bus, resulted into almost a 2-3 hour journey! lol
45mins + at a bus stop waiting on a bus (3 went the other way)
and about another 30 mins waiting for a bus (which was the same one i got on i have to admit)

Finally got on the bus, and then i gets around the corner and see's my daddy driving the other bus going in the other direction!! i did wave - as he did look at me but dunno if he saw me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment