Thursday, October 28

Ohh No... Not AGAIN!!!!

Ok i done something else pretty stupid today - another thing i have managed to upset myself a little bit with - and worry myself with!!

For the last few months i have been feeling pretty crap, as i have hardly had much sleep and i keep having hot and cold flushes during the day sometimes and i have them at night quite a bit..
So me being me, does a Google search with " night sweats " and what comes up.......??

MENOPAUSE...!!!!

I was like omg.. nooooo!!! and i couldnt work it out to be honest.. i mentioned it some one else and said it could be down to my Ectopic Pregnancy operation i had... but i never heard of that happening before..??

So, i just either going to have to put it down to stress.. or go to a doctor about that also.. but they already gave me a leaflet on Insomnia.. so god knows what is happening to my body... lol but something needs to be done!

Because other week i said i had tiredness, headaches and something else.. and then the first thing that came up this time was....

Leukemia..

Of course this upset me.. but i keep forgetting that all the symptoms i have or had experienced are all linked to many other Illnesses but i didnt actually think properly to start off..

This is why i have to be careful with what i do or say because i am bit dopey and i am always believing everything i see written without thinking or paying a great deal of attention!!


Ooops....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment