Thursday, October 28

The Jigsawed Me...

He He He

Ok, I Admit It.. I Am Weird!!

I dont get much inspiration sometimes, so when it does hit me, i make the most of it!
So tonight i thought about making a jigsaw/collage of me :)
..Technically i WAS thinking about an outfit for Halloween... as i got my multi coloured tutu - the one thats in the pic with few more colours too, i believe!
And i have got that Corset also..

Thinking about making myself .. well attempting to turning my self into a " Gothic Fairy " with really snazzy Gothic make up on.. including a nice new set of fairy wings - as the ones i got are Pink - and are hidden somewhere amongst my bedroom or attic and not sure where they are exactly so i cannot use them :( but however going to see if i can get a nice better pair - or an equivalent..

I have to admit although it is kinda stupid and " sad " what i have done... but i think it looks really cool and different! hehe
When editing pictures on my computer i never really make an image like this, well i never have made an image like this before, ever!! so thought it be a fun new challenge and something else to use to embarrass myself .. but it is cool nevertheless!!

However, at the min, i am in the process of " painting " myself on Paint shop Pro! the idea came up whilst i was trying to edit my hair .. and also the skin tones as i did use two different pictures for the head and body (obviously) but i didnt really have anything to match or be close apart from that, but hey ... practice makes perfect, i guess... hehe!
I will post the other picture when i have done it, as i am sure it is interesting and gives people around the globe something to laugh about, i guess!!

Don't Judge Me Though....

No comments:

Post a Comment