Tuesday, October 26

NatraSleep Tablets..

The other night i took a tablet to help me sleep, the NatraSleep ones that you can get online and in most stores - i believe...
But, instead of helping me sleep, i was wide awake for HOURS! couldnt work out why neither, but it wasnt until last night we'd decided to READ the box and it says and i quote:

" DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION OR ARE TAKING ANTI DEPRESSANT MEDICATION "

Err.. OOPS.. springs to mind!!!
Mind you most of the time i am always checking the box to make sure what you can and cant take for things, but because i was mega stressed out with this moron texting me and winding me up to the point where i exploded.. i couldnt settle or relax! but instead of helping me relax, this tablet kept me up longer i felt like i was high or hyper or something but i had to keep still as hubby needed his sleep .. so i couldnt keep him awake but i CAN assure you it was VERY difficult for me to be quiet or still for a certain amount of time! 
I wanted to listen to my music on my Ipod - but no the music was " too loud " so instead i surfed Facebook on it for a little while, until i got bored of that and decided to start playing a game and then deleted some stuff and found another game to play etc. etc. etc!!


Maybe next time i will either learn to read first, or just not take anything that may effect or have an effect whilst taking the meds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment