Thursday, October 28

" Fainting Goat " in Kittens...

>



Last night i was flicking through Facebook on my Ipod not long after i turned off my laptop, as i got a notification saying my friend Jacki from the states had sent me a message..
I then went through my News feed to find someone had posted a video called * Fainting Goat Kittens * wondered what it was all about, so i tapped to view the video then opened up full screen.. i watched it and i chuckled and laughed as i thought it was funny...
It wasnt until i after i watched it and read the description and saw that they had a condition i felt really bad, for laughing and bad for the kittens, so i watched it again.. watched thinking at how they must feel at not being able to do anything a normal cat would do like explore etc. because they just cant do anything without fainting every so often that didnt last long...
After watching it the second time i re-read the description this time properly and i saw that the Black & White one, Spike had died from complications due to this illness.. it was very sad, so i watched it again for the 3rd time, and this time my heart opened and out came floods of tears!
They were baby kittens.. soo cute, and to see them together and then hear one of them had died just made my heart break!!!

I thought i would share the video on here, partly because i wanted to express myself about this video.. and because i wanted other people to see this, whom are not on my facebook or have never actually heard about this before!

Still thinking about these two kittens today, i can just see their tiny bodies walk few paces then seize up and fall the floor in a blink of an eye!

♥   R.I.P Spike.. Sleep Well   

No comments:

Post a Comment