Friday, December 4

4th December..

well today i am up early after having a bit of a rough night.. but it wasnt too bad i suppose.

anyways today i has an interview thing at the job centre for the benefits ESA its a pathways to work thing, i neeed to be honest and truthal.. and hopefully they will help me more than being on JSA..

admittedly i am very nervous, i have not been out on my own in a while.. ok i aint been out on me own in over 2 months now, i am shaky, nervous, sick, got butterflies, etc.

i have got mum to meet me in town today, so hopefully.. i shouldnt be too bad as long as the old lady DOES meet me and not let me down, but then again this is me mother we are talking about here lol...!!!

will come back once i braved the outside by my self and have sorted out what needs sorting etc. just hope i dont do something drastic on the bus like try and take everyone hostage or something stupid ha ha (kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment