Sunday, December 13

Christmas...


 
 
(these are some xmas images i made with paintshop pro couple of years ago i thought i would share as we are on the topic of christmas at the moment)

Oh my, i cant believe how close we now are to christmas, and i am very concerned.. as i have no money, and where i has no stamps i aint sent off my sick notes for my ESA so i cannot get any money until they recieve, so that means i prob wont get no pennies now until after xmas! :(
...i suppose it aint TOOOO bad, i mean at least i can go out with my mum, brother and sister and give them monies 2 spend so they can buy what they want, as i aint got a clue what to get them weather i had the monies or not! lol
i have a christmas cd on my laptop, the now xmas one! and everytime a christmas song comes on i skip it.. but apart of me wants to watch my xmas disney dvds - just i aint got a clue where the hell i put them - oops - but i does have one in the cupboard, so 1 out of 6 aint too bad, right!? lol
i might just dig out ALL my dvds shortly and bring out the christmas ones and sit in the front room with the fire on and my laptop with me watching christmas movies tonight, i dunno why but apart of me is dreading it, and apart of me aint! but now i wanna watch the xmas dvds i own so i am going to have to go off and find them me thinks!? lol

Oh here is a picture that i made earlier on this afternoon.. was to be a background for my website but i aint gonna get my websites done in time for them to be made christmassy *sobs* but at least i can get them ready for next year ha ha ha



And here is a gorgeous Christmas Cat i just HAVE to share because i love it and is also my display picture on my facebook :) sooo cute...




ohh and some candles and some tinsel etc.




....ok maybe i am slightly looking forward to christmas...MAYBE....

No comments:

Post a Comment