Friday, December 18

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!

WOW

i woke up around 4:30am as wanted a drink and was cold suddenly had urge to look outside and BAM everything was white.. with the snow still falling.. it looks so magical out there it really does!!
i dont remember the last time i saw Snow in Bognor, and in december too.

I have been out there already,  i was out there at 5am messing around trying to get some pictures, i am going to go back out but waiting for the light to come up - and it is taking its sweet arse time.. i really wanna get some more pictures .. as my phone aint very good even if it does have a flash - but i dont think that it is good enough in the dark and trying to look out into the distance too.

We may be going to town sooon, going early seen as we are awake etc. but it depends how feeling as it is kinda cold out side and stuff but who knows..

I already had a nice cuppa hot chocolate..

(not that it looked like this but still)

And then had a nice hot cup tea too which i have been dunking some biscuits in like i always do with Tea.. hehe

Will add some of my photos soon when i take some more and find my micro sd adapter to go into my sd card reader on my laptop.. fingers crossed the light come up soon i really really wanna go back outside lol
but for now, i am laying on the sofa with GMTV on (nothing else on this time of morning) with the fire burning.. not really toasty - yet - but i am hoping it warm me or toast me up soon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment