Friday, December 18

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...!!

Today i was taken into town by the bested friend i could ever had asked for, he didnt have to take me out he could had ignored me, but no he didnt, he actually took me out of the house went into town everything..
i didnt buy anything, due to no money - yet.. but i think i got a few ideas for christmas presents either way.
mind u in saying that i recieved my first christmas card and christmas present last night from a friend =) first christmas present from a friend i believe in a very long time.. so i am quite chuffed to be honest, but still i aint gonna open it till christmas.. hehe
I had a bloody snow ball thrown at me from me mate and then i made a mini snow man on the bench lol he was well tiny.. but i couldnt do him properly as my hands were bloody cold...
I was really nervous about getting into town, on the bus i completely forgot what i was doing and where i was going .. and then when i got into town and could see loads of people my head felt heavy and i started feeling faint.. but i was brave and stuck it out and me and my friend went into town, was weird and was fiddling with my sleeves on my coat loads and in shops i was playing with the drawstring bit on the coat that supposed make it tight or loose..
We went around few shops, not many and then went into Morrisons and i got me some doughnuts and chocolate biccies *yum*
On the way home i was clinging onto the seat for dear life, god knows why but i just keep feeling nervous all the time no matter what i do where i go etc. its crazy crazy crazy!!! - i was going to take some pictures but by time we got there it had melted and was all slushy from the various buses and cars going round.. so that was bit disapointing.. but still i got some snaps before.. although thinking about going into the garden and making a snow man - again teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment