Monday, December 7

Relationships..

I have a bad history of friendship and relationships..
i tend to fall out with people quite quickly, which again makes things difficult. i have had 3 serious 'boyfriends' in the last 4 years, and each one of them has been pretty much messed up, i am constantly jealous because i know there is better than me out there, so instead of trying to comepete with that anymore, i give up and think whats the point in trying when i never seem to 'win' or come out on top!?
over the last god knows how many years, i have found it hard to interact with people and find it hard to keep and make friends, i used to have to follow teachers around at school which i had done this from a very young age, from i believe i was 5 when i first started infants school is when i started doing it, and things went down hill from there i guess..
i am now 22 and i still to this day have difficulty with friends, people pretty much 'give up' on me because of my attitude and how i act and i guess in a way i can treat people pretty bad, but i dont mean to but i think it because of what i have been used to and bought up knowing from my experiences. either way i am not sure on why or what made this happen to me.
The bedale centre which is our local mental health centre said they would get in touch and let me know what their outcome was for me, and this was said on the 18th of november, ok fair enough it is only what the 7th now, but it is still frustrating on wanting to know the outcome of everything..
People have been offering to help me well some people have been offering to help me, but again i back out because i am worried about letting people know too much for fears of hurting more people other than the ones who already have to put up with me and my behaviours.

No comments:

Post a Comment