Monday, December 7

Christmas...

Well what can i say, christmas is getting closer and closer, and the more closer it is getting the more worried i am becoming.
i am worried because i dont know whats going on with my mum n dad and if my dad is going to be around for christmas, or if he isnt etc. and on the other hand i aint sure what to do becuase i am skint until i can sort out a few sick notes for the jobcentre for my benefits, but i worked it out that i probably wont get no money now until after christmas.. typical! trust me to miss a poxy week which puts my benefit in jeprody.
i should had sorted all this out before i had my meeting on the 4th december, but i hate there phone service, half the time they take so long to answer, or i just cannot get through and i find it very frustrating to get through to no one.
I hope that i can sort something out or at least scrape abit of money together, but even if i do, what do i buy!? again thats another thing to consider and again i think that is going to be another thing that will stress out me out just that tiny bit more.
this year is going to be a very weird and strange one i can feel it. i just know there is going to be a problem somewhere along the line or there will be arguements or anything like that, and i think that it is just going to suck to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment