Monday, December 7

December 7th

had another sleepless night last night, slept for a couple of hours earlier on this afternoon for a couple of hours and now i am wide awake, so i got up to watch some films, at the moment i have got on Hercules (Disney) because my dvd of Dogma is warped - dunno what it really means, but i guess it could be short hand for it is buggered!?
i had this idea in my head that i would dig out ALL my Disney Christmas dvds - but then i couldnt remember where i put them, as for once this month i have wanted to watch christmas dvds! lol
i have been feeling pretty low again for the last couple of days, i should really get back to the doctors, but i just dont think the 'drugs' are working! :(
i tried to take my mind off things by designing a snazzy christmas layout for my website.. but i couldnt focus on anything so i gave up within mins.. i have my banner ready and a background, but thats just how far i have got!
i think i might just get onto the bedale centre and see whats going on about me, and see if anyone has decided to help me or not, because if i am honest i just cannot cope with my moods or anything anymore, i have been reading up on the internet, and well there is one of two things it could be:
BIPOLAR - manic depression
BPD (borderline personality disorder) - which is kind of like split personality.
so i dunno what to do or what to think at the moment, there is just so much going on and going round and round my head, that i just wish there was a place for me to get a simple answer and get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment