Thursday, December 3

Setting Up Email Accounts...

oh my god, talk about difficult!!! i have spent the last 2 hours TRYING to find out how i set up my yahoo account to receive mail through outlook express/mozilla thunderbird.. i couldnt work out why it wasnt working, i tried everything, different passwords, various google searching everything and still nothing was working i was still getting frustrated with it all because something that is meant to be so simples turned out to be a mission!!!

finally, i had realised that i hadnt set it up in my mail settings for an email client to allow access to my yahoo - oops! talk about dumbass! lol

nevermind.. i am now in the process of removing all the emails out of my folders, moving into inbox and downloading ALL emails from yahoo onto my Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client! - happy now happy now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment