Monday, December 14

The Muppets Christmas Carol..

Tonight i started to get into the spirit of christmas by watching:
The Muppets Christmas Carol..




..i do have various other Disney Christmas Dvds - its just finding them, i am missing about 7 or 8?! not sure, but me thinks i will dig them all out tonight =)
I am sitting by the fire with the telly on watching in amazement, as i do always when i watch The Muppets Christmas Carol!? lol
I have had a pretty weird day, i mean last night went to bed very early, around 11pm.. last time i looked at clocks was 12:30am and then i woke up around 3ish to have a drink and i been pretty much awake since! :(
..i wasnt tired enough to sleep in the end so i got up.. but stayed in bed as had a funny tummy and was very very cold..
I eventually went to sleep around 12pm, but that was short lived what with the phone ringing every so often.. so i gave up! i was going to have a 'nap' when i had my bath, but i was laying in bed for around half hour and i just couldnt settle and didnt seem to want to sleep.. so i got up made me something to eat as i had not eaten yet, so since doing all this i am now glued to telly for the moment with as i said the muppet christmas carol.. but i am dettermind now to go and get my other dvds or at least find them! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment