Saturday, December 19

Trying To Get Into The Christmas Spirit..... again..

So i have been bored out of my brains, i mean very board, at first i had my brother annoying me for hours on end, till he finally went to Bristol to stay with his girlfriend.. and my sister has been at work.. so it has just been me and my dad - and i cant tell you just how boring it was, hardly anything to do, nothing on tv.. sky is crap, nearly/over 1,000 channells and bugger all on to watch, just crazy! - although i did watch 'Yes Man' with my brother this morning (see other blog).
Eventually my dad did decide to watch a film, and we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.






 
...such a funny film.. i loved it, even though i had seen it before lol


however, now at this moment i am writing this blog, i am actually sitting in the sofa, watching Love Actually on ITV (i believe)...


 
 
I am also chilling out drinking a glass of baileys and ice..


although i shouldnt really.. as i am on anti depressants, but i just dont know what it is but i just cant stick to them, i just keep giving up! =( i strongly feel nothing is working, nothing settles me, and nothing certainly has made any difference in the last 3 months - even if i do keep giving up and everything... oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment